Tuesday 31 May 2016

Harry Potter Studios

 
 
 


 

 
 
 
The other day I went to the Harry Potter Studios near London and I was not disappointed! I was shown around the great Hall and got to see some of the sets such as the cupboard under the stairs, the Gryffindor common room, Dumbledore’s office,  Platform 9 3/4 , Diagon alley etc. It seemed so wired seeing the sets and props from the films but it was also a magical experience I will never forget and I would recommend going to anyone, even my dad enjoyed it and he hasn’t seen any of the films or read any of the books. I even got to try some butter bear which was surprisingly nice and I was able to buy a chocolate frog and it came with a wizard card just like in the film. I was even taught how to use a wand, how to ride a broom stick and I even got to go on the Hogwarts express! Do you know what made it even better? There was a Starbucks there!! OMG I was so happy.

Overall, I had an amazing and magical time at the Harry Potter and if you are considering going, go you will not regret it! 

Please let me know if you enjoyed reading this and if you would like more blog posts like this and if there is anything in particular you would like me to do a post about in the comments below and please follow me if you would like see more posts, it would mean so much to me, I know a lot of people say that but it really would mean a lot to me. Just to say all opinions expressed above are my own and this is not sponsored.

Sian X

No comments:

Post a Comment